Merry Christmas!! It's that wonderful time of the year! Chris took me on a Horse drawn carriage ride last week with some of our best friends! It was so amazing! It started snowing too, very romantic! :) There are some pictures of our tiny apartment, tree, and new stockings, since this is our first Christmas away from home. Chris also had his 24th birthday last Wednesday. I had to keep reminding myself that it was his birthday because I had so many other things going on, but I managed to remember! I wanted to make him homemade biscuits and sausage gravy that morning, but upon learning that he had to be at work by 6 am, and that I'd have to wake up at 4 to make them, I decided to make them that night after he went to sleep, and then reheat it in the morning. I know it's not exactly as good as making them that morning, but they were still delicious! He also requested a Rotisserie Chicken for dinner, so we bought one with a few sides. It was very tasty! Then I made him a delicious cake, but its name is kind of naughty, so hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about :)
Sorry the pictures are kinda blurry, you get the idea though
Our friends Fallon and Bowen, and then Bowen's date in the middle
Brice, Chris and Me
Chris and I in the midst of the sleigh ride, it was so fun!
I know it's kind of dark, but there were 6 of us all cozy in this little carriage, with 2 horses pulling us
Here we all are!
Me with one of the horses!
Chris and I, and look, the horse is smiling too :)
The pretty mountains, before the big snow storm!
Chris's 24th Birthday Cake, I made extra carmel/ sweetened condensed milk mixture cause it's so yummy, and makes the cake so moist!
Cute little Chris with his brand new OU Sooners shirt!
Blurry, but cool looking
Make a Wish!!
SNOW! Today it snowed non-stop! We got over a foot!
3 more days til Christmas!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sleigh Ride, Snow, and Chris's Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The snow is so pretty! I wish we had a bit of weather here...
Is that a "better than sex" cake!? Oh, is that inappropriate? Well, it is some REALLY tasty cake! Happy Birthday, Christopher! Wow, the big 2-4....those were the days!
Your sleigh ride looks like it was fun! You should take Bryce, Maw and Pop up to SLC to see the lights and Christmas activities!
Love you! I'll call you on Christmas day!
Merry Christmas!! I love all the pictures and can't believe Chris is 24. That seems so old (this coming from the 30 year-old).
Sorry I missed your birthday Chris, if it makes you feel better, I forgot Erica's too.
I love you guys!! I'll call too...maybe :)
I love all of the picutes! I hope Chris had a wonderful birthday. The snow is so beautiful!
Hey, I posted pictures per your request. But the deal was that you would do a post.... Slacker. :)
Post a Comment