Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanksgiving

Ok, so I'm sorry it took so long for me to get Thanksgiving pictures up, but I swear my computer was broken and wouldn't upload any images, but here they are! Chris and I went home for Thanksgiving this year, it was a ton of fun! His family was having a family reunion, which was fun to go to! I sure do miss Oklahoma, and my little nieces and nephews!! I especially miss my family and my little mom, who as you can tell, was so excited to see me :) Unfortunately, our other camera broke, so we had to buy a new one on Black Friday, so we missed a good week worth of pictures, but I hope these make up for a little bit of it! More pictures will be up soon, so get a good look and get ready to see more in a bit! Merry Christmas!




Little Ellie! She is soo cute!!

Scott is so handsome and sweet! I was able to see and help him walk with his little cane, it was so amazing!


Scott is happy, I promise, I just took the picture at the wrong time

Can you believe how much Dalin is growing up?? He is getting so old!!



Good ol' Brycie Boy!

My little puppy Annie, I love her so much!! She's getting a little gray beard, but she's only 2! She just misses me!

We went to the Port City Diner in Catoosa, it was de-lish!

My little niece Janie! Rachel's daughter, who is Chris's big sister.

Chris's family! I sure am glad I got his family! They're wonderful!

Janie and Audrey, my 2 little nieces! They are darling! And as you can tell have the reddest hair!

Audrey was mezmerized by Mary Poppins, I couldn't get her to look at the camera

Janie and Uncle Chris

Sad Audrey and Rachel

The Ellis family

Yea!! My family!! This is at 6 am, that's why Bryce has no shirt. I'm so happy that they're coming out for Christmas!! They're leaving tomorrow, so pray that they make it safely. There is suppose to be really bad weather!

Mom's new Christmas tree!!! Yea!! Chris and I went and bought her a brand new pre-lit Christmas tree, for $35 on Black Friday! She loved it!

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

KelBelle said...

Awww, I wish I could be with you guys for Christmas! Ellie, Scott and Dalin are stinking darling! I can't believe how quickly they're growing!

I like Maw's new little tree! Bryce is looking all buff! He will have such a good time in the snow with you guys!

Next time we go to OK, you guys should take us to the Port City Diner--we want to see what all the fuss is about! Love you!!!

Jenn said...

Love the pictures!! Someday, I WILL have a tree with colored lights!!