Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dustandkelmo.blogspot.com & Extras

Ok, So instead of posting the exact same pics as Kel, you all can just look at her pictures some more :) Ok, well a guess there are a few she left for me to put up, thanks Kel! I'll also put some pictures up from Thanksgiving, because it was great! I miss Oklahoma so much, an it was so fun to see my family and nieces and nephews! I love them all so much! We have the best family in the world!! Now keep in mind, I think I might've dropped our camera one too many times in California, cause it broke... But we, well Chris, got up at 6 am on Friday and bought a brand new, nicer camera on Black Friday :) So we caught a few pics before we left! Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!



The sunsets were so beautiful over the ocean!






This was at the FUN ZONE! :) It really was a lot of fun! We got to watch the ferry, and see all the cute shops! It was great!



Crazy Dustin, always has to show off :) Jk, I love him!

This was the prettiest sea anenome I saw! It was bright blue and green! I'd never been to the Tidepools before, but it was one of the most fun things we did! I loved it! Kelly taught me to stick my finger into these things and they suck onto you. I was really kinda scared at first, but after I did it the first time, it was so funny! There was one so big, that I put my entire fist in it! haha


There were huge star fish all over the place! It was so cool, I wanted to catch them!

Here's me sticking my finger in one of those anenomes, it was cool!

We went to the tide pools when the tide was high, we got soaked, or at least I did, and Kelly almost had her baby! :)




Bubba Gump Shrimp always reminds me of Shane, because he always wore that hat with "Bubba Gump Shrimp" on the back that he unstitched to say "Rump" it was funny!


Look at this saw fish, it was scary! Imagine if someone fell in this pool, it was full of huge sharks and scary stuff!

Kelly took me to the aquarium, it was awesome! We got to touch the sharks, sting rays, bat rays, and tropical fish, it was so cool!

This sting ray had a curly Q tail, it was funny

This is my most attractive picture that I took...



This black manta ray or whatever was sooo huge!! It was like the size of... well I don't know, but it was big! And Kelly kept telling me to look at the camera when I was touching it, and it scared the crap out of me cause I thought it would bite me while I wasn't looking! It was fun though!

Woo Hoo!! A shark Rocket



This was at Kelly's Baby Shower, it was a lot of fun! A ton of girls showed up, and they had great fruit and dip! It was so great to be able to be there with Kel!


Little Choco Buddy! I love him!


I love her belly!


This is a video of Choco Surfing, he was great! Like father, like son!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

We sure had fun with you guys!! I miss you.

Hey, getting a brand new camera is always AWESOME!! What kind did you get?

I wish I could come up for Christmas. And Dad does too, if only because it would mean he could drive our van...

I still hope Shane and Erica come down.

Melisa said...

Man, it looks like you had a blast! Tide pools are so cool!

I want a new camera too. Someday.

KelBelle said...

I miss you like crazy! We had such a great time with you here! What a GRAND surprise!! I love you! I'm still going to post most of the same pictures...just for my own journal purposes!

We wanted the video of Choco, but it was HUGE....Dust will fix it!

Oh, I bet your camera broke when you dropped it in the sand while jumping from the Lifeguard tower! Ha, ha! (At least you didn't eat it at the tide pools....lame.)

Myrick Family said...

I wish I were there, it is so stink'n cold here. Looks like you guys had so much fun...not surprising. Colleen we will miss you this Christmas. (tear) Yes, Jennifer we will come visit.

KelBelle said...

Ohhhhhhh, liiiiiiiiaaaaarr!! You promised you'd post new pics from Thanksgiving last night! Well, you can forget about speaking with me until you do...in fact, disregard the text I just sent you! Hmpfh.

Oh, and I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas time together! We'll just be here all alone...yes, I'm pouting.

Jenn said...

Where are the OK pictures?!?!?!?!?