Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

Here are some Halloween pictures. This first picture is of a couple of our friends, she's dressed up as Hermoine Granger, she did have a cloak, and then Bowen is Michael Phelps, he shaved the olympic rings into his head along with MP for Michael Phelps, he also had a swim cap, and headphones, he looked just like him! Then I was an 80's workout girl, and Chris decided to shave a mullet into his head and be a redneck, he pulls it off pretty well huh? Anyway, we all went out to eat, it was a ton of fun!























5 comments:

Melisa said...

I love the pumpkin. ;)

KelBelle said...

Yea!!! I love the leg warmers, side ponytail and bright blue eye shadow, Bean! I think if Christopher kept that haircut/attire, then you'd be in for some major competition for his affection--he's lookin' goooood! Bowen's looking like he needs some gravy, fried chicken and french fries...fatten him up! Fun pics! I just text you...love you!!

Jenn said...

You never answered me...are you just an 80's girl or an 80's pop star?

Morgan said...

haha, I LOVE the comtumes! and Chris's hair, ROCKS! Looks like you guys had a blast! Can't wait to see you again! Love ya!

KelBelle said...

Halloween, schmalloweeen! Put up some more pictures! I had fun VIDEO chatting with you on Saturday! Dust set me up with my own gmail account, so now I can see your pretty face WHENEVER I WANT!! (You better not reject my "call") Oh, I am reordering a few more make-up items since those others were too dark. Any favorite recommendations? I especially loved the twist-up, liquid lipstick...it's so smooooooooth.......was the mascara okay?