Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sledding!

Here are some pictures of Chris, Bryce, and I going sledding at 11pm at Rock Canyon Park in Utah. It was so much fun! We found a little ramp and tried to get pictures of us going off of it. We loved having Mom, Dad, and Bryce come out! It was a blast!


Bryce and Chris put plastic bags over their socks and under their shoes to keep their feet from getting wet, it works pretty well!


Chris in his cute little coveralls!


Bryce looks so cute! He's so old looking!

Bryce and little Chrisy Poo!


I took this picture, pretty good huh? Chris is going off the ramp for the first time!



This is a picture of Chris biffing!







Another picture of Chris after crashing :)


After a few runs, Bryce and I were tuckered out!

2 comments:

KelBelle said...

How fun!! Bryce does look so old! He's just growing up so quickly! I can see his adam's apple, ha, ha! It gets hard hiking up that hill after you sled down it, huh? You guys look cute! Love and miss you!

Jenn said...

Isn't Bryce such a good looking kid!! And he's so fun!! Wish I could have been there!