Just a look back to last year's fall colors! They're so beautiful! We were able to get some really beautiful shots! Hope you enjoy! Fall 2009 Coming Soon!!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Fall 2008, A Look Back... Fall 2009 to Come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea! I love fall colors in Utah! I think we were out there when you took these last year, huh? Provo canyon has the best drives--a bunch of little dirt roads filled with bright colors! I wish we could be up there and all go in the truck!
Boochie Boo Bottom--yes, I think that will suffice for the newest, all-around-highest compliment! In fact, I had forgotten about that dis, so I'm delighted that you've resurrected it from our childhood!
That is ridiculously lame that Chris got fired. I really hope he finds another job so you can come over for Thanksgiving! I mean, we have to cook our first turkey together! We'll keep him in our prayers...well, maybe we should just ask Mom to pray for him--it might prove more effective! Ha, ha! Can't wait to see some more posts! Love you!
Absolutely gorgeous!! I wish I was there to take those pictures, then I would be justified in putting them in my book. Alas, we just have a sickly yellow going on here....
I LOVE THE MOUNTAINS!!
I can't wait to see your new pictures Colleen! Lets go on another drive this week! It's still SO beautiful up the canyon.
Your background is so cute, check out mine, it goes perfectly with those great fall pictures I stole from you!
I like your new background! Should I just give up completely on your blog? C'mon...post some more pictures! Love you!
Post a Comment