Thursday, November 4, 2010

So Hot We'll Melt Your Popsicle :)

Happy Birthday Kelly!! This year, I decided to go down to Huntington Beach to visit my wonderful, beautiful sister for her birthday! It was an absolute blast! Ricky and Morgan even came down for the weekend, which was great! I hope you had a great birthday Kelly! We love you!



Welcome to wonderful Huntington Beach!



OK, so 50 year old dude was straight up making out (and more) with this 20 year old girl, it was soooooo disgusting!! But very entertaining to watch :) Haha



This is how everyone on the beach felt.




I love the ocean!



Needless to say, this dress makes me look fat. Haha, but I don't care! It's comfy!






This one is for Shane :)






Snubbliest rain boots ever!







Don't you just love her adorable little skinny jeans and DCs? And to top it all off her cute, gigantic flower bow :)






Don't mind me, I'm pretending to not notice the camera, but I did and I look ridiculously cute! You like my little toe lift? I've been practicing.








DOLPHINS!!! OK, so I may have gotten carried away with the picture taking and the dolphins, but I have never been so happy in my entire life than I was when I saw these dolphins riding by the boat! And yes, that may include my wedding day, haha jk!




















Snubbly.




This was sooo cool! Not only did we see dolphins, but we got to see these huge fin whales! Now these fin whales are about 70 feet long and can swim up to 30 mph! The coolest part about it was that they were "lunching" which means they were eating all the krill on the surface of the water. So they come to the surface and roll over eating a mouth full of krill. We saw their teeth, front flippers/fins and everything! It was amazing!








We passed a TON of krill on the top of the water and these little squids would come up right to the top and eat them, it was awesome! Plus, it inspired Kelly and I to go get calamari later that evening :)






Seals or Sea Lions, I can't remember. All I know is that Kelly said they were mean, so I was scared.





Bicycle rides!! We went on one at least once everyday! It was so much fun, except for the person who had to ride the longboards, only cause it got tiring, unless you hold the back of someone's bike all the way up this huge 2 block hill and the bike rider is yelling in pain and telling herself she can make it and wondering how her tiny sister weighs so freakin much only to realize her fat older brother was riding all the way up this hill as well. Yeah, not cool.






Kavella has some of the best silly faces!



Tide pools! I absolutely love going to the tide pools when I'm in California! It's an adventure every time! It never gets old and I could spend hours there!



This is where we would regularly crawl in but the water was too high for Kavella.







Sea anemones!



Sea Urchins! These are the coolest and rarest to find! Bright purple and black!




Star fish! Orange and purple!



Ricky and I found this cool hole in this rock, his hand was too fat though :)













So these little holes are like "I Spy" books, there are tons of fish and sea creatures that you can't see at first, but if you look closely you'll be surprised :)







This crab was huge! Just nestled in between these rocks.






Aerobie Pro!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!




Yes, I went swimming in the 50 degree water and it was so fun! It would've been more fun if someone, anyone would have come with me...





We all went to P.F. Chang's for Kel's birthday! It was so fun and so delicious!!!






Ice cream cake birthday cake! Yum...







Make a wish!









Rollin in the benjamins baby!




Happy birthday California gurl! Love yoU!

4 comments:

Geoff and Alayna said...

Yay!! You updated your blog! Cute pictures by the way!

Morgan said...

Finally!! Love the new pics. That was SUCH a fun vacation!

KelBelle said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! I LOVED that you came down for my birthday! I always have fun with you and can't wait until you come back! I love, love, love you and my family. XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Colleen!! You should try out for the next Olympics with that impressive handstand of yours! Love, Mom