Chris and I have decided to go down to only one car, as most of you know. It was fine while summer lasted, but once school started, we had to figure something out. So Chris surfed Craig's List and the ksl classifieds, and found the other love of his life. His name is Roy Dam Merce, and Chris and I ride him everywhere! This bike is so much fun! These are some pictures from the ride we took to the lake! Isn't Chris so cute on his new bike? :)
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Roy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AWESOME!! LOVE the name of your new bike....
And those are really cool clouds. I'm glad I'm not the only dork who puts up pictures of clouds. :)
Yeah, we have like 1 million pictures of clouds. Chris and I love them! But mostly Chris! And what exactly classifies me as a Utah Mormon??????
Yeah, I only put up like a quarter of the pictures I take of clouds. And somehow, the camera never quite captures the...intensity of them.
Hahahahaha!! Nothing, I just felt like saying that, except that you're a bad driver...just kidding, or am I? ;)
WHAAAAAAAAT!! I am absolutely SHOCKED to see a new post, Bean! I almost pressed the "back" button on my computer, thinking I navigated to some random blog, but no, no, no, a miracle has occurred. I wish we had a bike! Looks like tons of fun! I bet Christopher is stoked!
I was just thinking about how you're flying down for Thanksgiving. The only reason that sucks is because I was going to try to pawn some end tables off on you!! Anywho, your blog looks really cute--nice work! Miss and love you! What are you talking about a "Utah Mormon?" That IS the ultimate dis though!
Kelly! Chris got laid off on Wednesday!! :( It's really a bunch of bull sheet. He is honestly the BEST employee they have, but since he doesn't know an executive, he got laid off when they had cut backs. I'm not just saying he's the best because he's my hubby, it's because he really is. They're keeping kids that have only worked there for like 2 weeks, and make so many mistakes and suck, but they're the niece of some executive, so they're good. It really sucks, but what are you gonna do? So we hope he gets a job so that we can still come down! Love you!
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that :( We'll stay at G-ma's when we come up for the wedding, but I hope you have something by then!
Post a Comment