Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well...

Well everyone I was about to update my blog tonight, I had all summer to show including trips to Vegas, Oklahoma (twice), hiking Timp, and many more things! But as I was uploading all these pictures onto my computer, everything from last Christmas on was deleted!!! I am so mad right now that I can't even explain it! I don't know what happened!! I just took pictures last night and looked at them, and now everything from Chris' stitches on is completely erased. I'm livid. So, no posts until I take some new pictures. Sorry.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That SOOOOOO sucks Colleen!!!! I'm sorry! They've gotta be somewhere. Are they still on your memory cards or somewhere on your computer?

KelBelle said...

Where did they go? That sucks! I really wanted to see OK pics! Why does this always happen to you!? Arghhh...maybe they are on the hard drive somewhere--I really don't know what that means, I just thought it sounded smart. That blows.

Morgan said...

That's sucks SO bad! I've been waiting oh so patiently for you to put a new post/pictures up. Hopefuly soon! Take pics while in Dallas and OK. Can't wait to hang out again. Call us when you get back in town. We need to go camping again. Love you Colleen!