So last Friday I decided to go chop all my hair off and get some sweepy bangs, let me know what you think! Oh, and then I just decided to have some fun at the end and see how ugly I could make myself look. The ones I posted are the good ones, Ive got some others that will down-right scare the crap out of you, but they are hilarious! I will only post them by popular demand since they make me look like a monster :)







Tuesday, March 17, 2009
My New Haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
At least you hair is cute? I just don't know about your nose in that last picture. ;o)
Colleen,
I love the haircut; it makes your eyes look even bigger, if that's possible! Funny mirror pictures too! How did the chicken turn out? Love, Mom
I love the new hair. You're so beautiful Colleen!! Let's get together SOON. Love you
ha, ha, ha! Okay, since you posted those pictures, I suppose I'll have to show everyone Kavella's crack-head photo that I showed you! I already told you that you look super sexy! Your haircut looks fresh, cute and fashionable for the summer! I was with Jenn and the kids tonight! It was so good to see BOTH my sisters this week! I love you!
That was hilarious!! I love the new cut (I cut mine too)!
You look hot! Love the new look!
What's this crap about being a bridesmaid!? For whom? Yeah, you and Jenn have quite similar haircuts right now! Both of them look great!
Did you read Ricky's response on Jenn's obesity post? I was OVERLY impressed with his ideas and ability to articulate his thoughts! He's a smart guy!
1. cute hairrrr!
2. hahahahahahahahahaha
Heeellooo Colleen, it's been, like, over a month since you've posted!! Which bears the question: Why the heck do I check your blog everyday??
hahahaha oh my i miss you please come to dc this day. hahaha i cant wait til august!!
Post a Comment