Monday, March 16, 2009

Denver RT Part 2, The ESPN Zone

Ok so our first night in Denver we decided to go walk down their main street and look at all the shops and eat dinner and just play around. So Chris really wanted to go to this place called the ESPN Zone, no figure he'd go and watch sports even when we're out of town ;) It was really so fun though! It was a restaurant/huge arcade. We bought 125 points for the arcade games and then we just got after it! Let me tell you though, I beat Chris in everything! I am the champion!




Fishin Game, look at how handsome he is!

Rifle-Shooting, see how seriously he takes it?

This was the horse races game, it was fun except for that when I ride it, it looks like I'm well... nevermind

Chris can't touch me at air hockey! I am the best!

This is a snowmobile ride that you can play. Chris and I raced each other and I got 1st place so I got to play again for free!





This was the view from our hotel room of Downtown Denver

2 comments:

Myrick Family said...

Looks like a blast! Glad to see you two taking trips together before little ones arrive. I wish Shane and I would have done that more. I guess we will have to do it more when we are old and wrinkled.

dtrain said...

Beanie, you dirty girl! I bet the horse ride was your favorite! Isn't Denver pretty? Their streets are all kept so clean! Looks like you guys had a blast! We're going to Phoenix this weekend and I was trying to get a hold of some missionaries.....just to learn about the church a bit....in the Camp Verde area....JUST KIDDING, MOM!!! (I hope she reads this...) Love you Colleen! Oh, email me those pictures. You promised!! Promised!