Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grant's Last Visit (only for 2 years though!)

So these pictures are in no particular order, but this basically is a Grant's last visit before he went into the MTC. I love Grant so much, and I'm so proud of him! He's so so wonderful! I know he'll be an amazing missionary!! Write him if you can!



Kelly and I are putting Elder Roberts' mission tag!

So handsome!




The handsome boys in front of the MTC!


Little Bro!





Grant said that once we put that tag on him, he felt so happy & confident!

We had a little party the Tuesday night before Grant left, with pizza and games!




On the way to the MTC





We drove the Alpine loop so that Grant could see how pretty the fall can really be!










Temple Square, Grant and I did a session together at Salt Lake before he left, it was a great experience! Grant is really growing up!





Grant's first night here, we went up into the mountains and had a little bonfire with hot dogs and smore's! It was so fun!










Aren't we cute? The rarest of the family! The only brown hair & brown eyed kids!

Ok, now mine don't really compare anymore to Kelly's eyes, don't they look so beautiful in this picture?!


We went to a duck pond in a park and fed the ducks with Frosted Flakes

I don't know... :)

4 comments:

KelBelle said...

I love my family! Ha, ha, I just posted basically the same pictures! What a fun week! I'm so glad we got to spend time together--especially with our little Grant before his mission! I am so proud of him! Love you!

Myrick Family said...

We love you Grant! I think is is great how everyone is giving the the baby some love...everyone just loves pregnant bellies.

Jenn said...

I love it Colleen!! Who took those pictures that were all blurry? You guys look great anyway!

Deanne said...

The pictures brought tears to my weary old eyes! Love Mom