Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cornbelly's- Fall Fun!

Last night we went to Cornbelly's, it's at Thanksgiving Point. It was a lot of fun, they didn't have any haunted stuff yet, that'll start on Oct 3rd. They had a huge corn maze in the shape of David Archuleta, Chris wanted to dress up like him and get all the girl's hopes up. Anyway, the corn maze was hopeless, so we gave up and went and played games. It only cost 93 cents to do everything! It was a deal that one of the local radio stations put on. It was a lot of fun! We'll probably go back when they make the maze haunted and this big creature thing haunted. The creature wasn't even haunted last night, and I still got reall scared inside, I'm a baby!





Chris is just roping him some cattle


Me too!


The creature, it's really pretty scary!


Just call me Penelope...from that movie...?


Chris is my favorite in this picture, his human arm is sticking out and he is just the cutest little lamb ever!


Chris is slouching, I promise! :)


I'm slouching too... That is my pregnant friend Fallon! She's pushing her stomach out though.








Farmer Colleen


Me hiding in the corn maze!




Chris is so cute on his little swing, we both made the height requirements for the kiddy corner, so we decided to play :)

2 comments:

Melisa said...

I love corn mazes!

Jenn said...

Okay, now that's kinda sad that BOTH of you made the height requirements...maybe you weren't slouching.

That looks like so much fun! Colleen, you are going to be scared spitless when you go back!!