So the first BYU football game was last Saturday, it was 100 degrees, and I thought I was going to die, but it was still a ton of fun! Chris and I also went driving on this cool dirt road behind Y mountain and it was so beautiful! Then on Labor Day we went shotgun shooting with some friends, it was a really fun time!




This is the bottom of our car, it came off while we
were driving on this crazy dirt road that we probably shouldn't
have been driving on with our little car.









Isn't Chris so dang cute?



Yummy Chris! Boogers!
This is the bottom of our car, it came off while we
were driving on this crazy dirt road that we probably shouldn't
have been driving on with our little car.
Isn't Chris so dang cute?
Shot gun shooting on Labor Day
Yummy Chris! Boogers!
4 comments:
Your poor little car! ;)
That looks totally fun!! Dalin went skeet shooting with Brian on Friday. Don't tell me you already wrecked your Jetta?! And yes, Chris is so cute picking his nose...
It's about freaking time you posted something new!! Oh, kids, you should have taken Christopher's truck up the mountain! It is so pretty! I am positive you had the best shooting average since you had all those days of practice at the dam (in Oklahoma)! I miss the mountains/country!!!
tap, tap, tap, tap....what's up with that promising text you sent me last night about posting new pictures? Don't you get my hopes up, just to shatter them with a figurative hammer!! BYU annihilating UCLA, perhaps?
Post a Comment