Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Catch-up

WOW!

Well, I really am quite horrible at this whole blogging thing. Especially considering that Rylee is well ove 100 days old! :) Time sure flies!

Rylee Kay Ruggles made her royal entrance April 29, 2011 at 5:49 am. (About the same time that the Royal Wedding in London happened :) ) She came almost 3 weeks early, but I wouldn't have had it any other way! I'm so grateful for this little girl in my life! She has blessed our family and we love her to death! She's already grown up so much, I can't believe it!

We've had a great summer together! We spent a month in OK where she was blessed by her Dad, we've had family come visit, spent lots of time with Uncle Ricky, Grant, and Aunt Morgan, and just been having a ball! Here are some random pics taken throughout the summer! :) For more pics go to my facebook if you haven't already! Hopefully I will continue to post, but if not, there are a lot of pics on here to last you a while :) Enjoy!



Brand new baby

Cutest smile on earth!















Now those may all look the same to the untrained eye, but to me, her mother, they're all different and adorable! Can't get enough of her!
Road trip! Her first one from OK to UT! She cried probably a total of 5 min out of 18 hrs! She did soooo great!!!
My 2 babies sleeping in the car :)
Unkie Bwyce! We'll miss you Bryce! Good luck on the mish and see you when Rylee is 2 years old!!
Rylee always listens to her Grandpa's stories

Ruggles' family
Uncle Ben!
She LOVES being outside and going for walks! We go on at least 2 a day :)
I just love her baby feet and toes
Aunt Nennerpoo!! And her cousin "Dex"
Her first swim! She liked it best when Grandpa held her

Grandma gives the best head rubs and foot massages!


She can breath! She loves sprawling out after being in her baby straight jacket

On the way to be blessed

Swimmin with Grandpa
This is her Great Grandma's times 4 or 5's christening dress. A beautiful antique dress! I was scared to even touch it, but it sure was gorgeous!
After the baby blessing
Now these next few pics are of her blessing dress photo shoot! Obviously I'm not a professional, nor do I have professional settings. It's just my house. A blanket and sometimes you can see my Mom's teal carpet :)







This was 2 weeks ago at the Heber cabin! So much fun!
She loves tummy time on her Dad's chest
Cutest
See! She likes to be swaddled up
Stupid finger over the camera
She loves to stick her little tongue out! Cutest thing ever! I just wanna kiss her!
She also loves her baths. Smiles at her Mom while she takes them :)


Love you little girl!!



2 comments:

KelBelle said...

Aaaaallllrigghty, let's just start with how SCRUMPTIOUS the first picture is--perfect. Absolutely perfect. I could seriously just rest my lips on her cheeks all day.

What a cute carseat cover! Where did you get it? She looks so tiny in her carseat!

What the freak is in Unkie Bwycie's cast? It looks like a massive zit. Massive.

Baby feet should be an appetizer. Okay, now I went too far. Nibbling on baby toes is better than nibbling on spinach-artichoke dip--that says a lot bc spinny-art dip is tasty!

Oh no you di-in't call him Dex! That is a really cute picture of Jenn holding both babes! I thought there were three baby heads--another one between RyRy and WyWy, but then I realized it was just Jenn's, well, you know.

Did she think the water was too cold? I like your swimsuit, Beanie!

Ha, ha doesn't that pic with Grandma's hand on Rylee's head look like those bendable pink curlers that little girls use? Yup, just getting her hair ready for tomorrow!

She looks like a perfect doll in her blessing dress. The dress is amazing, too!

Look at her little tongue! I can't wait to meet her! Love you! -Kel

Jenn said...

Okay, seriously Kel. You didn't just call him WyWy.... Do I need to come down with CurCur? Or should I go with RenRen? I'm all good with Dex. But no WyWy, JJ, or crap like that. Sheesh. But I still love you :)

I love Rylee!! She's such a little doll! I LOVE the tongue pictures! They are my favorite!