Monday, August 29, 2011

The Joys of August

First, let me apologize for these pics. Most of them are sideways, and I tried EVERYTHING to get them straight! I don't know why they won't straighten up for me, but if you would like to see them straight and comment on individual pics, please go to my facebook page :)

Dad, Bryce, and Dalin came to visit after visiting Kel, Curren, Dust, and K in Cali. It was SOOOO much fun to have them here! We went to the cabin, Bridal Veil, the museums at BYU, smore's and stories by the campfire, it was absolutely so much fun!




Bandit made friends with these bears, I mean dogs. Although they were 10 times his size, that did not detract him from sniffing their butts. :)

I Love 4-wheeling with Chris! However, I like to ride my own better because Chris likes to scare the crap out of me and my nerves just can't take it anymore


Oh, also, so sorry about my stupid finger that is in like every picture. I'm retarded.



Best Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream EVER!!


Squaw Peak Lookout



Love my family! Such handsome boys!


I have the absolute best Dad in the entire world! He's so fun and adventurous and just amazing! Love you Dad!
Uncle Bryce and Ryles







Great Grandpa and Rylee
Bandit LOVES splashin in the water. He digs at it like it's something he's attacking. It's hilarious! He tried to jump in the river, but I yanked him back!




Handsome boys!
i love this pic of Grandpa and Rylee. Just eating popcorn and sitting on the cabin deck

Rylee's first planking pic!!
Snuggling with grandpa!


Campfire in the backyard. Smore's and stories! Couldn't have asked for a better night!
Aren't they so handsome!?





Dad telling his famous Ernst Home Center Story



Chris goes fishin pretty much every Saturday. This time he caught, cooked, and ate his fish right there on the fire after catching it. I bet it needed a little bit of salt.

Me, Grant, Chris, and Melissa (Grant's friend)
The entrance of TImp Cave! It was soooo beautiful and cool! Yes my face is super red because I'm out of shape and it was a hard hike. It was very steep. And I just had a baby. 4 months ago. Screw you all. :)
Me and Ricky


Most of these are sideways, so just turn your head :)
A column



I really like my jawline in this picture, because it's actually there. Haha













These are called heliocites. THey are way cool! They're stalactites that curl rather than grow straight down. They only occur in this abundance in a handful of caves!







Top of the hike :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOVE the pictures Bean!! Looks like you guys had TONS of fun!!