Well, I know this is back from February, but it gotta get posted! So we went to the Zoo on Valentine's Day in Denver, it was free and really cool! These are only half the pictures, but Chris is yelling at me to get out the door, so I gotta go! I'll post more later though!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Denver RT Part 3, The Zoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We wait three months for pictures of animals?!? Can we please have some pictures of humans--specifically, you and Christopher!!! I know you only posted these ones bc of my text today!! Ha, ha! Can't wait for moooooorrrrreeeee!!!! I love you!
Unlike Kelly, I think these pictures are really cool!! I love the wrestling bears. I'm checking again tomorrow, I hope it won't be in vain.... Love you Beanie!
The bears are pretty cool, and the Hippos-I don't think I have ever seen one in a zoo. Well, glad you guys are having some fun
Post a Comment