Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Living it up at the Gparent's Cabin!

Chris and I love to go up the gparents cabin! They have 4-wheelers, snowmobiles, tubes, and sleds! It is up in the mountains and so there are tons of fun sledding hills and trails for the snowmobiles! Chris and I found some trails that go on for miles! They climb huge hills where it feels like you're going vertical and some fun jumps! I love going up to the cabin!



Chris, cousin Brad, Aunt Katy, and Bowen

Uncle Ron (No intro needed :) )

Chris is trying to look tough on the 4-wheeler

That is my bum, Chris was pulling me on the snowmobile. It was so much fun! He went super fast, and I almost fell tons of time, but I stayed on!

Chris is pulling Bowen





My face looks so much better when it's not pushed down by goggles

Uncle Ron loves to be pulled by the snowmobile! He is so crazy! In fact we went down this huge hill that has a total drop off on one side with a few trees; Uncle Ron wanted to go on the big tube with someone, and I didn't want to do it cause I wasn't strong enough to control both of us. So Brad went with Ron, and as we watched them come down this huge hill, they started to curve towards the edge of the cliff, and sure enough, woop, they went right off!! They disappeared into thin air! So we all started running as fast as we could up the hill to see if they were ok. Of course I had to stop about half way up, because I was out of shape! Plus it's at a high altitude! Anyway, Brad and Ron fell right into a little nest of trees! It stopped them about a 1/4 way down the cliff. Poor Brad didn't want Ron to get hurt, so he swung himself around and hit the tree with his ribs to stop the impact (rather than Ron's body) we think he cracked a few ribs, cause he couldn't move much after that. Uncle Ron had a few cuts, but he was ok, Brad took the brunt of the fall. So Uncle Ron is still making crazy stories! He sure is fun!



This is Chris on the big tube coming down that big hill. Brad & Ron fell off the edge about half way down.


Chris pulling Bowen on the tube! It was so much fun!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

You guys are lucky to all be together for such fun!

Poor, brave, Brad!

Jenn said...

That is AWESOME!! I wish we could come up and have fun with you guys! Ron is pretty cool, especially with his blindness, I hope Scott will be as adventurous as him.

KelBelle said...

WHAT-EVER! Where was this cabin when I lived there?! Grandma/pa Roberts spoil you guys! Where did you find all that land--is it theirs? How fun! I'm jealous! Love you Beanie! Glad to see something new on your blog!!