Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hurricane!

WOO! This is a lot of pictures, sorry, but there were just so may good ones! So we all took a trip to Hurricane, Utah. It was a blast! Kelly and Dustin met us there and we were able to stay at Dave & Eloise's home. It was so nice of them, and it was so much fun! I love seeing them, and I hope we can go back soon! Some of the things we did was ride 4-wheelers, had picnics, went swimming, flew in Dave's plane, and played on the sand dunes! Again, it was so much fun, and I'm so glad we got to go!






















2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the pictures! You can totally see Kelly's little baby!! Wish I would have been there.

Deanne said...

That little Sunday drive was scary! You might consider just talking an evening walk on Sundays instead. Are you wearing sunscreen these days?
Love, Mom