So the 4th of July was so much fun! Now i know pictures of fireworks don't show up very well, but I wanted you guys to know that we saw some awesome ones! So the week of the 4th, Chris and I went to an Orem Owlz game with Uncle Ron, which had a really cool fireworks show, then we had a friends and family BBQ at the Tahitian Noni gardens, later we went swimming, then watched the Stadium of Fire Fireworks from Grandma's front yard, a perfect view with no one around! :) The next day we went to one of Grandma and Grandpa's time share condos in Park City that they weren't going to use. We brought some friends and a a blast! Overall, this last week was awesome! I love this Country, and am so grateful to those who serve it!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Owlz Game & the 4th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Colleen, you look so pretty!! Glad you had a good time, we missed you though!
Uncle Ronnie is #1! You and Chris are sooo cute!
Post a Comment