So my little brother Grant came to live with me for the summer...and this is what happened to him. he went Long Boarding don this HUGE hill and bit the dust hard! Luckily though he didn't hit his head or break any bones! It's sounds funny, but we were blessed that he turned out the way he did! he just got a lot of road rash! Man do I feel like a crappy sister!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Long Boarding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (that's about how long the road rash is, right?)!!!! Dude that sucks!! I hope you feel better soon and Grant, you need to shave, you look better.
Ouch. That makes me cringe just thinking of the pain that must involve. Ouch.
Poo! What happened? Did you hit a pebble? That looks especially painful during shower time!! IDK...should I let you borrow my longboard? jk I'm really sorry you got hurt, Granty!!
What does IDK mean?
Hey Colleen!
Those are quite the graphic pictures for a new blogger :) Very painful looking...
Grant, Where are the updated pictures? I am wanting to see some healing and a clean face. Don't make me have to call! Love, Dad
Colleen, I'm with dad, where are the new pics?
Post a Comment