Tuesday, April 29, 2008



This Weekend Chris and I drove to Vegas to see my sister Kelly and her husband Dustin. We had such a blast! We stayed with them in the Mandalay Bay Hotel; it had huge wave pool, hot tub, and lazy river! Although Chris wouldn't let me go see Thunder Down Under, we still had so much fun!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Call me naive, but what is Thunder Down Under?

1sttimeblogger/longtimelistner said...

i dont know what to do. am i blogging or have i been blogged by someone? am i a blogger now? do i have a blog, or is a blog more of a state of mind than a physical entity. im scared. can preditors get my personal information from this blog? i better go...im scared

Melisa said...

Wow, what a party!

Anonymous said...

Beanie, you brat!! Thanks for putting all the best pictures of me on your brand new blog!! Nenner hooked me up with my new blog, which I will begin construction soon! I am proud of you for FINALLY adding something to your blog!!! -K

Jenn said...

Would you post something soon...I'm starting to get mad...and you wouldn't want that now would you? ;)